Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

32 Week Survey

How far along? 32 Weeks, 1 day
Total Weight Gain? I think about 30-32 lbs right now, but I'm not really keeping track anymore, nor do I really care.
Maternity Clothes? Yes. I had to go buy new pjs and lounging around the house clothes b/c even my pre pregnancy ones that I've been able to wear no longer fit.
Stretch Marks? None on my belly, but I am thinking these things on my boobs are some form of them even though they don't look like they typical stretch mark.
Sleep? Same as usual
Best Moment this week? We hung up all the nursery artwork and I love the way it's turned out! Also had a fun day with my mom - she came to my midwife appointment and we went shopping and out to lunch!
Food Cravings? Nothing really this week. Craving more healthy foods I think.
Sex? Boy :)
Labor Signs? Been having a few very dull menstrual like cramps which my midwife said are contractions. Not sure if they are "real" or just a form of Braxton Hicks, but they've been totally random and not what I'd call painful so I'm trying to just take it easy. I was really busy last week and I think by 32 weeks now I just need to really chill. I was told to call if I get more than 6 contractions in 60 minutes and I know I haven't had that and they're not timeable so I think it's just my uterus practicing.
Belly Button? It depends on Lucas's position, but sometimes the outside of my belly button is most definitely OUT!
What I miss the most? Being able to move and do stuff with ease. I feel very useless lately.
What am I looking forward to the most? Baby shower Saturday, but unfortunately practically none of my friends execept a couple can come which is sad.
Milestones? "Finishing" the nursery?

No comments:

Post a Comment