Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

Great Websites

You might notice some new links on the right side of my blog. I've linked some of my favorite baby and/or eco friendly sites for everyone. They have some really cool things and I've become a really big fan of online shopping and supporting online stores that don't have anything to do with big box retail locations. I think that's really important, plus they just have some really neat things!


This site, for example, has Baby Legs (on sale right now, too!) and some great cloth diapers. I will be getting the rest of ours from here probably. Check out their section on Natural Toys as well - some cute things for babies that I've not seen anywhere else. Lots of organic baby clothes and everything seems pretty affordable as well, which is nice! EarthyBirthyMama.com


Baby Earth is a store I've been shopping at for months now.
BabyEarth.com
I love the set up of the site, the atmosphere, and they have just about everything! Bedding sets, furniture, toys, clothes, feeding, baby gear, health and safety, etc. Lots of cute stuff!

There are a few others I've linked that have great baby and/or eco friendly things - check them out if you want to do a little online shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is lovely and informative.

    I'm a children's author. I have a writing blog for parents, teachers, and writers at
    http://ignitetowrite.blogspot.com/

    And I have a new animal blog at
    http://animaltalk4u.blogspot.com/

    I'd love to have you come visit either or both!

    ReplyDelete