Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 23, 2009

Nursery

I can't help it. Of course I'm browsing. I've had some ideas along the way, but the one I like the best I think is the following. And the best part is, while not being "gender neutral" green and/or yellow in that sense, it will work beautifully for a boy or a girl.


So what I am thinking is similar to the first picture shown here. But I want all black furniture (see below). I think maybe walls a little darker and do a lighter stencil of something nature like maybe. But basically all whites, creams, taupes, tans, and a little brown with black furniture/accents. Lots of different textures and yummy things, in these colors. Classy, simple, and beautiful. Here is the furniture I've fallen in love with. Thankfully (and surprisingly for me!) it's actually a really affordable price. It's Da Vinci's Roxanne line. I've read lots of great reviews of this company so I am pretty happy I found something I love so much that is well made and affordable. I would like to do these 3 pieces, although there are a variety of pieces in the line.
And here are a couple pictures of the furniture in actual rooms, just to get a better picture.






6 comments:

  1. So cute! I totally get what you mean about browsing the nursery's! I tell my hubby the day we get pregnant I know everything I want what to register for everything :)

    Acupuncture went great for us by the way! Hopefully we will be preg like you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that furniture and the nursery design is beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies! :) I am really excited about the idea!

    Heather - that's so great that you started! Are you taking herbs too? I actually just went to acupuncture this morning, it's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a certain website you saw this at? I googled it but wasn't sure if there was one place you went.

    We are not pg yet but hoping and praying that we are this year, plus I love to look at baby furniture and things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? :) What time were you there today? I have already set up my next 4 appointments, since I can only get there on Saturdays. And by the way, I LOVE the song (Capri) on your blog.. I've never heard it.. It is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, I don't remember where I got the picture of the nursery...someone just sent me a link and I saved the pic on my computer - sorry!

    Rosie - my appointment was at 12:00. I'll be there at 10:00 next Saturday, as I can only go on Saturdays now too. Maybe we could have lunch one Saturday afterwards if we're there around the same time or something! I love that song too!

    ReplyDelete