I will 9 weeks tomorrow, starting week 10 Tuesday... It's still way too early, but I broke down and bought 2 pairs of maternity pants. I have a Bella Band that works great for many of my work pants that are higher, but my favorite pair of jeans is a little lower rise and I, inevitably, end up pulling my jeans UP and the Bella Band back DOWN all damn day. They're definitely too tight to button, so my only choice is wear the bella band with them and be annoyed/uncomfortable still or turn to maternity jeans. On one hand it makes me feel badly that I see other women post about not needing new pants until around week 20, but I just don't care. I want to be comfortable. And I've actually LOST weight since finding out I am pregnant so I know it's not because I'm simply fat, so whatever. My body is just changing a lot and since I am 5'1, there's not much space for things to go except for out.
So I got a really cute pair of maternity pants (in a size 2, woo hoo!) at Target last night and my husband wanted boxers and t shirts from Kohl's so I ended up getting a super cute pair of khakis there. I am surprised, since I'm short and have a really hard time finding normal pants that look and fit cute, that I found 2 pairs of pants so easily that actually look great! I think it helps that I don't have to worry about the waist being too tight, while they fit everywhere else since that's usually my problem thanks to my PCOS body, even though I am not overweight.
A String On Double Bass
5 years ago



Confession! I bought maternity pants and I'm not pregnant! Because of the PCOS and all the meds my body was this constant in and out bloated not bloated so don't feel bad! Enjoy yoru comfort :)
ReplyDelete