So I posted this picture on the 1st
tri board in which I was laughing at my mega "bloat". To which I got some replies that, b/c I'm so short w/ no waist, I could very well be one of those people that show super early. So as of right now I am convinced that at 5'1 and 120 lbs I will be having a 14 lb baby. Hey, as long as I am having a baby, I don't give a crap!
hahaAnd to make myself feel better, I will remind everyone that I've actually lost weight since
BFP - so I'm not sure where this belly came from! (Don't worry, I haven't been trying, I'm not one of those people afraid to gain weight during pregnancy).

So there you have it. Bloat, Bump, Fat - I don't care ... I'm so thankful to be here!
P.S. This is before my dinner of fried pickles
No comments:
Post a Comment