I had my first prenatal acupuncture appointment today. I say that because up until today, when I turned 6 weeks (woo hoo!) all my acupuncture appointments have been focused on infertility and getting me to ovulate. It didn't feel any different today (maybe because I haven't had any symptoms today, unlike the nausea that set in yesterday) than normal there, so I think it may take awhile for me to not only associate the clinic with infertility. However, I was very thankful to be there "on the other side" now and am so grateful to my wonderful acupuncturist. If you live in the Nashville area and need a recommendation, let me know, because he's wonderful and I would not be here without jumping head first into Traditional Chinese Medicine.
We talked a little about diet today (basically continue with my previous diet for PCOS), but if I am really craving something it's OK to go ahead and eat it, even if it's something like cheese (still no milk, which is nooo problem, ick!) and tropical/citrus fruits. I told him I was really wanting some cottage cheese w/ pineapple tidbits mixed in. I can't remember the last time I got to eat that, so I just finished off a bowl and plan to have more later for dessert. YUM! I am also supposed to eat meat at least 2x a day which is something I've really been working on the past couple months.
Wednesday is my next ob appointment and my husband and I are so hoping that at 6 weeks, 2 days we'll be able to see something!
A String On Double Bass
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment