OK, the votes seem to be fairly split on here, but everywhere else everyone prefers the neutral nursery. And the more I think about it and talk with the husband about it, we're leaning toward the navy and that's the plan so far. I feel like I will be MORE sad if we don't do the navy so that seems like the obvious choice. I've changed it up a bit because I actually found fabrics very similar to the Serena and Lily mega expensive bedding or fabric (top right corner) that I am hoping I can buy myself (so I can see it all together) and then send off to the women on Etsy.com who will make the bedding. Should be even cheaper that way!
As for paint, we were don't want to include any other blue other than navy and don't want white walls, so we're going to do navy paint with white chair rail to break it up a bit. And all the furniture will be white (I'm trying to find a white upholstered rocker - if you see one, post a link!) so I think it will be really cool and not too dark.
The bottom left fabrics are the ones I've found that I want to use (minus the flower one if baby is a boy). I think I can pretty much copy the expensive bedding with these.
And the dandelion decal will be perfect to still give it that natural and softer feel!
if ur more comfortable with that, then go for it :) im sure when you're done and added your own unique touches to the whole theme, it'll be great.
ReplyDeletebest of luck :)