Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby's First Blanket!

I finally finished it last night. I would have been done a lot sooner, but the morning sickness at night has made it really hard to be able to knit without getting dizzy and wanting to visit the bathroom, so I've not been knitting much until recently. Now, I fear, I am on a roll!

So this is the baby's first blanket. First one I made and I haven't even purchased any blankets yet so it's really special. I love the way it turned out (may block it though so the sides don't curl, but really it doesn't matter). It's 100% Baby Alpaca and is so soft and cuddly. I will post the pattern (since it was free) in another post later in case any knitters are interested. It looks intricate, but really it was not difficult at all if you know how to do some basic things.



No comments:

Post a Comment